Prophet Fitzroy A. Green

Temple Guard in P.O.M.E. "Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Saturday, September 30, 2006

You exist as Spirit


I am privileged to be thought by a Master. Thank you Master Prophet for access that creates success. In tonight lesson "You exist as a Spirit", I learned the following:

* Everything I need must come out of me, flow through me, in order to come to me.
* If it does not come through me it will not stay with me.
* If God in me can get it through me, he can get it to me.
* It's not about who I know, but who knows me.
* Who I am seen with determines how I AM handled.
* Who sees me determines what comes to me.
* There is no savior outside of myself. "Christ in me is the hope of glory" (a outer God is a other God) " I AM the Lord thy God and beside me there is no other."
* There was no man to (manifest) till the ground in Genesis, so God formed man. Thus whatever I need on this plane to manifest, I must form it as God then manifest it as man.

* I AM on my way to a wealthy place, "HAVILAH." I am "HAVILAH."

* Thank you Master Prophet, thou has the words of eternal life. Infinite thanksgiving.

http://www.prophetfitzroyagreen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home