Prophet Fitzroy A. Green

Temple Guard in P.O.M.E. "Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Monday, October 23, 2006

Currency of Self-Consciousness

Scriptures: Isa 55:1, Luke 12:31-34, John 12:32

Thank you Master Prophet for your divine teacings. The following were caught as you thought.

* Seeds of visualization grows seeds of manifestation.
* Mind is the only bank there is.
* Mind is the causation of every effect.
* That which a man seeks, is seeking him. I Am, that I Am. Therefore “that I Am is seeking I Am.
* Circulate the seed to expect an harvest.
* I am always becomming that which I am conscious of being.
* 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh…..Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”
* I must go within and edit my thoughts, then my thoughts becomes his thoughts.
* All supply is infinite, all supply is endless.

http://www.prophetfitzroyagreen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home