Prophet Fitzroy A. Green

Temple Guard in P.O.M.E. "Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Thinking Mind

The Thinking Mind

Scriptures: 1 Chronicles 28:9, Philippians 2:5-7

Thank you Master Prophet for your divine teacings. The following were caught as you thought.

I learned that, “I am the Lord thy God and beside me there is no other.”The mind of Christ inside me infuses me and defuses otherness beside me. Greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in the otherness (world). Christ in me (my higher consciousness) is the hope of GOLD (GLORY). This is my story, I am GOLD and I am GLORY. GOLD and GLORY are one as I and my FATHER are one.Thank you Master Prophet for opening the seal of our mind’s eye to see the ever flowing streams of wealth.

http://www.prophetfitzroyagreen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home