Prophet Fitzroy A. Green

Temple Guard in P.O.M.E. "Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I AM The Maker

I AM The Maker

Scriptures:John 14:6-12, Isa 43:19, Isa 42:9

Thank you Master Prophet for your divine teachings. The following were caught as you thought.

* Never project your I AM into the future, because I AM is NOW.
* Why ask, when I can become.
* Move away from anxiety and operate in peace.
* Command the hand of God.
* I AM the maker of my good and I AM the maker of my bad.
* If God himself made no other creators, then he himself is not a creator.
* A wise woman is a multiplier.
* I AM is the only thing that is.
* What you hate you date or stimulate. Don’t give hate any power.
* Do not judge or else you will become what or who you judge. Do not condemn, alwaysbless.
* I must conceive of myself as the one being, doing and having the good I desire.

http://www.prophetfitzroyagreen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home