Prophet Fitzroy A. Green

Temple Guard in P.O.M.E. "Prophetic Order of Mar Elijah"

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Treasures In Heaven

Trasures In Heaven

Scriptures: Matt 6:19-20, John 3:27, Matt 13:12, Romans 12:

Thank you Master Prophet for this blessed teaching.
I learned that, not only what I am seeking is seeking me, but what I am seeing, is seeing me. Thus whatever I am beholding is beholding me.
Master Prophet you always thought us that we are being watched by the person who wants to bless us.I also learned that, state of being always conforms to the state of mind.
I can only get what I have in my mind. Thus, I can only multiply that which I have in mind. Jesus lifted up the loaves and fishes in his mind’s eye and caused it to multiply. I now realize that I must heavenized that which I need to materialize. Everything I get comes from heaven. “All good and perfect gift comes from (heaven or mind) above.”

http://www.prophetfitzroyagreen.blogspot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home